Yorkshire Wolds Way 1:25k & 1:50k
See Maps for Walkers pages - Digital Mapping for details of digital mapping.
If you buy this publication via Amazon the LDWA gets a small commission which goes towards the upkeep of this resource.
The Active 12 and earlier 10 Handheld Monitors are a GPS supporting mapping. A complete range of digital mapping cards (25, 000 and 50, 000 scales) can be purchased from Satmap direct, including National Trail stripmaps. Satmap offers LDWA members a 20% discount on 1:25k County, Site Centred and Custom mapping. National Trail mapping is discounted from Satmap. These maps are usable exclusively on the Active 12 and 10. The Active 12 is available from Satmap direct either alone or with the option of bundled 50k GB OS maps, or alone from Amazon resellers using the Amazon link. The Active 10 unit is available both from this site from Amazon resellers, benefiting the LDWA, by following the Active 10 product link, or direct from Satmap.
Supplier's Information 2009
* SD card mapping - Plug and Play
* No Computer needed, Personalise routes, using multi-media, and audio visual POI' bringing your routes to life
* Real, high quality maps supported by Ordnance Survey
* Download or share your favourite routes via a simple USB cable
* Annotated and automatic trip statistics recorded whilst on route
* Powerful pan and Zoom, enlarge up to 5 times, zoom out for larger map area
* Visual route planning
* Each map gives 1:25k EXPLORER and 1:50k LANDRANGER
* 17 different titles available