Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - South Shropshire Circular

Author: Matthew Hand
Posted: Tue 23rd Feb 2010, 17:31
Local Group: Mid Wales
I'm not on this SSC, but done previous. Arrive early and give yourself time to pick up the previously undisclosed route description and plot it on your map (if you want to). Probably some hot drinks & toast available? At the start Neil usually gives a quick talk (can't remember what about, probably never listened but that's just me!!). Ready, Steady .......GO.

Normally plenty of local runners (very popular with them) who go hareing off, followed by the walkers in their own time. Expect to be very well fed and treated on the route. Matt.
Posted: Tue 23rd Feb 2010, 9:47
This will be my first ever walk with LDWA - can anybody give me any hints on what happens at the start etc.
Author: Liz Edwards
Posted: Mon 22nd Feb 2010, 20:24
Local Group: Cornwall & Devon
Hi, is there anyone out there who is willing to walk with me on the SSC as my walking partner has had to drop out at the last minute. My name is Liz and I am from Worcester. I am hoping to complete in 8-9 hours. Navigation is not my strong point which is why I am not keen to walk on my own.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law