Discussion Forum - Events - Partner wanted for The Tandem

Author: Madeleine Watson
Posted: Wed 4th Nov 2009, 12:58
Local Group: West Yorkshire
Good! Glad you're sorted.
Author: Nick Ham
Posted: Wed 4th Nov 2009, 12:42
Local Group: South Manchester
Hi Mad. Thanks for the offer and partial retraction. I might have got you off the hook with your double booking ;-) I got a quick reply from another forum close to your heart and got fixed up within the day (and I'LL be the slow one)! All's good.
Posted: Wed 4th Nov 2009, 8:46
Ooops perhaps a bit quick of me there! There's a possible family do so may not be able to do the event after all. Will let you know as soon as I know.
Posted: Tue 3rd Nov 2009, 18:01
Nick - I'm slower than you but happy to do it if you don't mind that and don't get any other offers. Mad
Author: Nick Ham
Posted: Tue 3rd Nov 2009, 13:54
Local Group: South Manchester
Anyone out there without a partner? Projected finishing time 5.5 - 6.5 hours, possibly longer with some swapping of partners. My accommodation's booked but I can't enter. I'm feeling like Billy-no-mates :-(

Thanks in anticipation.
Nick.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law