Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - Odd sensations

Author: Alan Jolly
Posted: Mon 21st Sep 2009, 19:07
Yes, I had a very odd sickly sensation when Michael Owen bagged a late winner in the 96th Minute. Turns my stomach just thinking about it!
Author: Madeleine Watson
Posted: Mon 21st Sep 2009, 18:43
Local Group: West Yorkshire
I've just posted about my nettle-bed dive on the Open to Offas event this last weekend. Very odd sensation having nettle stings on my upper lip!

The other thing I've had in the last couple of weeks is trouble with my ears. Again, never had this before. Started with them just being blocked, and the wooshing as I could hear some things but not others. Then that spine shiver-ery putting olive oil in. Oh what joys. The syringing was relatively uneventful. I then got an infection - had neither pain or hearing for a while, replaced with pain but being able to hear. Antibiotics are wonderful things - someone said within 24 hours I'd be OK - and I was. Fantastic stuff!

Hope that wasn't too much on the gorey details. Any other odd sensations out there?

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law