Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Wycollar Hoof

Author: Madeleine Watson
Posted: Sun 13th Sep 2009, 16:59
Local Group: West Yorkshire
It's a great shame that the event has been cancelled. I am sure the decision wasn't taken lightly. I was one of the bad ones that was meaning to enter but hadn't quite got round to it. So my apologies. I will enter sooner in future! Unfortuntely there are no other LDWA events on that day - so I wonder why there were not enough entries?
Author: Peter Haslam
Posted: Tue 8th Sep 2009, 23:46
Local Group: East Lancashire
It was not a decision we took lightly when we cancelled this event. I have heard that some people think we cancelled too soon. However, we hold our monthly meetings on the first Tuesday of the month, when else can we discuss such important issues? We need to commit not just members time but club funds as well as bookings of halls etc. As it stands now, members know they have the weekend free and the club has lost only deposits and the halls in question have a couple of weeks to find other bookings.

Please, if you want groups to put on events, book early.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law