Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Gear ! - iPod Nike Sports kit

Posted: Wed 22nd Jul 2009, 17:34
Thanks Ian
My got my Ipod direct from Apple and I am pleased with it. I did check out the Pedometer on another walking site and it appears that (a)battery life is very low and can not be replaced or re-charged (b) it can be fiddly to set up. So I have give it a miss
David H
Author: Ian Davis
Posted: Wed 22nd Jul 2009, 16:04
Local Group: Heart of England
Hi,
I've just seen this and given the amount of time since you posted the question I guess you've sorted yourself out by now. However, if it helps, my local ALDI store is selling an MP3 player (clearly modelled on an iPod and about the size of the old Nano) with a built in pedometer for about twenty quid.

Ian
Posted: Sat 7th Mar 2009, 16:39
I hate the music or rather noise that comes over the speakers in the gym, so I have used a Sony MP3 player for about 5 years, now it has give up the ghost, so I have invested in a recon iPod. (half the price of a shop bought one). I have noticed that you can get a Nike “sports kit” that attaches to your shoes / boots and supposedly gives out several reading including time and pace on to your iPod. Has any one had any experience of these and if so do you think they are any good?. Could they be used on a challenge event?
Any Comments appreciated
David H

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law