Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - The Hebden 3rd January 2009

Author: Garfield Southall
Posted: Wed 24th Dec 2008, 9:42
Local Group: Merseystride
Well done Alan, Carole & the crew. I'm tempted to put my entry on eBay !
(Garfield)
Author: Alan Greenwood
Posted: Tue 23rd Dec 2008, 18:47
Local Group: Calderdale
It is with very great regret that I have to announce we cannot take any more entries for The Hebden. We reached our maximum entry of 330 today, which allows for 10% no shows. We just do not have the resources this year to handle more entrants than our maximum. We are particularly disappointed that the walker entries have been slow in coming in notwithstanding that we tried to make it easy to enter through two online sources. We also show a running total of entries on the website as well to help everyone to monitor the position. Our route description is on the event website and you are welcome to use it at your leisure. We hope that walkers who intended to enter in the few days remaining and on the day will let us have their entries earlier next year to avoid disappointing us as well as themselves.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law