Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - December Strider

Author: Peter Haslam
Posted: Wed 24th Dec 2008, 14:52
Local Group: East Lancashire
Back again, last two new members processed and posted.

Membership closing for Christmas, still waiting for 840 cheques and 628 card payments. Thanks to everyone who has renewed up to now. Special thanks to those who have changed to DD almost 150 of you. See you on the Hebden.
Author: Hilary Scott
Posted: Wed 3rd Dec 2008, 18:42
Re the Back Cover, the mistake is entirely mine. I bombard Ken with pictures and he very kindly uses some. However I must not have been clear whose group walk this particular picture was, so my apologies to Ken and I will be much more careful in future.
Author: Sue Allonby
Posted: Mon 1st Dec 2008, 9:26
It's an excellent read as usual. I've been lurgy-bound all weekend, so Strider was a real tonic! Many thanks.
Author: Madeleine Watson
Posted: Sun 30th Nov 2008, 21:28
Local Group: West Yorkshire
Mine came on Saturday and I've had a nice weekend reading it. On the membership renewals I have already done my bit to help you by having a direct debit set up. Nothing for me to do, and I assume it's easier for you.
Author: Peter Haslam
Posted: Sat 29th Nov 2008, 11:06
My last chance to post on here for some time. December Strider has started to land on the doormats and the phonecalls and Emails have started. Rustin Clark send out 6,000+ Striders by Royal Mail, one or two mistakes are bound to happen. You should get, one renewal letter, one mambership card, two flyers, one AGM booklet, if paying by card or cheque one envelope addressed to me and of course one Strider.

Who spotted the mistake on the back cover?

The snow covered scene was an East Lancs walk, not The Irregulars.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law