Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Chiltern Marathon Sunday 15/9/08

Author: Charles E Avis
Posted: Sun 28th Sep 2008, 22:13
Local Group: Essex & Herts
My third attempt at the Chiltern. Always a hard route and usually different each year but this one was particularly good, I think the 'up's' were equal to the 'downs'. Will be back.
Author: Carol Coyne
Posted: Tue 16th Sep 2008, 12:36
Local Group: Surrey
Please pass on my thanks to all those involved in organising the Chiltern Marathon. How I wish you would keep this route for future years??! It took us through such a variety of wonderful countryside. If only we could put a silencer on the M40 it would have been perfect. But there again, without the motorway network it would not have been possible for me to get to Land End on the day ...

This was the first time I had tried this challange. I was told by several people who do it regularly that it always enjoys good weather. So expect to see me entering next year! C.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law