Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Steve Clarks 100 photo's now on the BBN website

Author: Michael Childs
Posted: Tue 10th Jun 2008, 21:32
Local Group: Dorset
Steve,

What great photographs! You really captured the wonderful 100 atmosphere. The landscapes were good too.

Thanks for taking the time and trouble to do this

mike
Author: Steve Clark
Posted: Mon 9th Jun 2008, 19:01
Local Group: Beds, Bucks and Northants
Hi Garfield, thanks for the comments, Patricia did a great job with her photo's, well done Patricia, can you send me an address for the cd's and i will get them off to you Steve C
Author: Maria Tymrakiewicz
Posted: Sun 8th Jun 2008, 21:55
Great photos Steve, and another good memory of the event, you have a good eye for the unusual scenic shots, well done!
Author: Garfield Southall
Posted: Sat 7th Jun 2008, 12:28
Local Group: Merseystride
Good photos, Steve. Some nice portraits. This must be one of the best documented 100's, and a DVD to come, I understand. Garfield
Author: Steve Clark
Posted: Fri 6th Jun 2008, 22:43
Local Group: Beds, Bucks and Northants
Congratulations to all who made the 100 mls and commisserations to all who had to retire. I walked the route out over 5 days and had a great time. My photo's are on the BBN website at www.bedsbucksnorthantsldwa.co.uk Happy walking and see you next year Steve C

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law