Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - AGM weekend

Author: Carole Elizabeth Engel
Posted: Mon 24th Mar 2008, 16:16
Local Group: Calderdale
My sentiments exactly. I thought the hotel did a great job in coping with our large number of diners throughout the whole weekend. I also thought the food was remarkably good in such circumstances and the weekend as a whole, excellent value for money. What are you whinging about?
Author: Paul Hatcher
Posted: Thu 20th Mar 2008, 19:57
Local Group: Cumbria
Like Peter I’ve no idea what the “inadequacies” were, as far as we are concerned all was well above average, from the cup of tea we made in our room on arrival at 1.00pm Friday, all our meals through to and including the coffee and biscuits provided after the main business (The AGM) before our departure at noon on Sunday. Friendly staff, excellent service. Well done Forest Hills.
Author: Peter Haslam
Posted: Thu 13th Mar 2008, 18:57
Local Group: East Lancashire
No idea what "inadequencies of the hotel catering" means.
Why can't you elaborate? That is what this forum is for.
I thouroughly enjoyed the whole weekend.
Author: Carol Coyne
Posted: Tue 11th Mar 2008, 12:25
Local Group: Surrey
Many thanks to all involved in organising the weekend in Frodsham. Had a great time despite the inadequencies of the hotel catering (those of you who were there will know what I mean and understand why I do not going to go into detail here). Look forward to seeing many of you again next year??! Carol

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law