Discussion Forum - Events - 4 Inns 2008

Author: Fiona Cameron
Posted: Thu 21st Feb 2008, 19:38
Local Group: Surrey
Thanks. I'll pass that on to Oliver.
Author: Julian Brown
Posted: Thu 21st Feb 2008, 16:07
Local Group: Staffordshire
Best bet is to get in touch with Terry Rogers - details on the 4 inns site, he sorted out Jo with a team a few years back - on her 40th birthday as I remember. There are always a few ad hoc teams, some of which form on the day !
Author: Fiona Cameron
Posted: Thu 21st Feb 2008, 8:13
Local Group: Surrey
I have been contacted by someone who is wanting to join a team in the 4 Inns - his message to me is copied below:

"I was planning on entering the Four Inns event this year and had pursuaded some friends to enter with me. However, for various reasons my friends have dropped out and I'm left wanting to enter the Four Inns, but with no team.

Is there anybody you know that is looking for an additional team member. I'm not looking to do a super fast time, but I believe I am capable of the distance. I completed the Wilmot Wander at the end of January and I am available to do training most, if not all, weekends leading up to the event (apart from this one - 22-24/02/08).

Any help with this matter, or putting me in contact with someone else who could help, would be greatly appreciated.

Oliver"

If anyone has room for another team member (I believe the event is for teams of 3 or 4) or is interested in putting together a scratch team, please e-mail me on Events@ldwa.org.uk and I'll pass on your message to Oliver.

Details of the 4 Inns are on the events calendar.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law