Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Filey Flyer

Author: Nick Ham
Posted: Mon 21st Jan 2008, 12:39
Local Group: South Manchester
It was a great day with amazing weather, considering what it was like further west (we're into our ninth consecutive day of rain). I loved the route and the friendly checkpoints. I wish we didn't have to wait three years to do it again (I understand it's a triple challenge with Scarborough Rock returning next year, and Rudston Rock).

Nick.
Posted: Sat 19th Jan 2008, 19:43
my first challenge walk and must say the east yorks group made it such a positive day I carnt wait to do another. Despite bad weather prior to the event the route was great and the weather today couldnt have been better. Thanks to all at the check points which were very well organised.
Posted: Sat 19th Jan 2008, 19:29
Great day out. I'm really glad that the East Yorks gp organised the weather , positively tropical! Well organised. All friendly folk at Cp's and at start and finish. Grand route. Will do this again . Cheers Jeremy and Rain the dog

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law