Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Website Development - Events Calendar

Author: Albert Bowes
Posted: Mon 15th Oct 2007, 10:18
Local Group: North Yorkshire
Good idea Ian to show which Group rather than Region, as Fiona mentioned we are looking into splitting Events from Social, so I will put forward your suggestion. Eva
Author: Ian Koszalinski
Posted: Sun 7th Oct 2007, 20:11
Local Group: High Peak
about the social walks, would it be able to show which group it is as well as the location? at the moment we only have a rough idea of the location such as central england
Author: Fiona Cameron
Posted: Sun 7th Oct 2007, 12:36
Local Group: Surrey
It is hoped that when people see what good value membership is, especially if you do a few events each year and buy a few items at, say Cotswold, they will join.

Do remember to tell people that the Calendar is now open for viewing. The LDPs pages are also available and contain a huge amount of information, so even if people aren't into challenge events and don't want to walk in a group, there is still something on the website for them.

We are now looking at splitting the Calendar to make the difference between Events and Social Walks clearer.
Author: Janet Pitt-Lewis
Posted: Sun 30th Sep 2007, 21:33
Local Group: Marches
At last - an events Calendar open to everyone. Yes I know some people will look at it and not pay a LDWA subscription, but with moans and groans about events not being supported the LDWA should publisise events as widely as possible.
In fact - the new fomat website generally is a great improvement - I am only sorry I did not know about the Irish events until they were all over.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law