Skip to page content | Using this site

Member Login: Join

Discussion Forum - Web-site development - Events Calendar

Author: Albert Bowes
Posted: Mon 15th Oct 2007, 10:18
Local Group: Cleveland
Good idea Ian to show which Group rather than Region, as Fiona mentioned we are looking into splitting Events from Social, so I will put forward your suggestion. Eva

Author: Ian Koszalinski
Posted: Sun 7th Oct 2007, 20:11
Local Group: High Peak
about the social walks, would it be able to show which group it is as well as the location? at the moment we only have a rough idea of the location such as central england

Author: Fiona Cameron
Posted: Sun 7th Oct 2007, 12:36
Local Group: Surrey
It is hoped that when people see what good value membership is, especially if you do a few events each year and buy a few items at, say Cotswold, they will join.

Do remember to tell people that the Calendar is now open for viewing. The LDPs pages are also available and contain a huge amount of information, so even if people aren't into challenge events and don't want to walk in a group, there is still something on the website for them.

We are now looking at splitting the Calendar to make the difference between Events and Social Walks clearer.

Author: Janet R Pitt-Lewis
Posted: Sun 30th Sep 2007, 21:33
Local Group: Marches
At last - an events Calendar open to everyone. Yes I know some people will look at it and not pay a LDWA subscription, but with moans and groans about events not being supported the LDWA should publisise events as widely as possible.
In fact - the new fomat website generally is a great improvement - I am only sorry I did not know about the Irish events until they were all over.