Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Dribble in the Dole

Posted: Mon 5th Mar 2007, 20:09
First association with LDWA walks.
This was a social walk organised by Sussex group.
My son has moved to Worthing, and seemed a good idea to check out ways of getting about and seeing a bit more of Sussex than just the sea and shops and inside of pubs (last bit not that bad though!).
Seems I was right. Recently joined LDWA (Thames Valley Group), so noticed this event was taking place the weekend I was visiting.
Good walk. Lots of mud. Decent pub stop.Back in time for football results (support Brentford!).Retire to Downview pub to watch Six Nations rout by Ireland (only thing to go wrong!).
Thanks to Mike for his tour guide bit. Not too sure about his mode of transport though. Only 5 of us turned up, which was a bit of a shame, apparently the bad weather frightened some of the `definites` away. Never mind eh!

Will definitely do another next time am down in Worthing.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law