Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Website Development - Event status

Author: Philip Powell
Posted: Fri 16th Feb 2007, 16:58
Local Group: Northumbria
I did online entries for the DDC a couple of years ago and we did get several entries that way.

I certainly believe it is the way ahead.
Author: Garfield Southall
Posted: Thu 15th Feb 2007, 21:31
Local Group: Merseystride
It's a nice idea, Dan. At first I came up with a few reasons why this would be problematic - consistency being one - but the more I thought about it the more it made sense; especially since we will be running trials on online entry of events later this year. I'm meeting some other people to discuss the online entry next week, so I'll throw this in the pot as well. Garfield
Author: Dan Firth
Posted: Wed 14th Feb 2007, 21:22
Local Group: South Manchester
Hi ... I wondered whether it would be possible to add some text saying whether or not on event was full. This would be especially useful when deciding whether to enter on the day, as it would save hassling the organiser in the run up to the event ... Dan

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law