Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Photos (and ideas) ... Please !

Author: Garfield Southall
Posted: Sat 27th Jan 2007, 18:38
Local Group: Merseystride
At long last I'm turning my attention to the Gallery. This corner of the website is overgrown with nettles and hidden by hawthorn branches but I am now about to sort that. I have a few photos from Julie, our honourable and retiring Strider editor, but wish to have many more.

I would prefer digital photos as email attachments, please, but any crackers that are on paper-based media could be sent in the post for me to scan and return. (It would be great to have some real oldies! even b/w ??)

Please provide captions and other salient details - date, location/event etc - and obtain permission from any person(s) who feature prominently in the picture.

The Gallery will also be housing past Strider articles and other items of interest to walkers. The Gallery will also be open to non-members, so they can see what we get up to !!

Please let me have ideas and photos by email to :
garfield.southall@btinternet.com
or by post to :
27 Cityway Apartments, City Road, Chester CH1 3AB
(Please enclose SAE for return of photos)

Thanks,

Garfield

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law