Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Thats Lyth

Author: David Giles
Posted: Mon 29th Jan 2007, 20:00
Local Group: Sussex
just got back home(eastbourne) from this event;again lucky with weather. John was that you with Jess(or Joss)? lovely dog,I went round with cindy (I think they "introduced "themselves),see you at wuthering hike?
Author: John King
Posted: Sun 28th Jan 2007, 17:55
Thank`s Westmorland and Lancs that was a truly great day with lovely cheerful folk at the Check points, and all the way round come to that.

Well Done all.

John
Posted: Fri 26th Jan 2007, 12:54
Still a bit of mud but it`s drying out quite nicely.

Treated to a nice Inversion while on the Scar Today, and the Forecast is not bad for sunday, maybe a tad warm though at 9-11 degrees, see you Sunday folks
Posted: Tue 16th Jan 2007, 20:18
David my border collie will also be there, if you have done it for the last 3 years you will have been treated to the inversion from Whitbarrow then, the year before last i think it was.

However i will look out for you, incidentally there is no such thing as bad weather, just varying challenges :-)
Author: David Giles
Posted: Tue 16th Jan 2007, 8:49
Local Group: Sussex
have done this excellent event last 3 yrs,always seem to have good weather; been told new cycle path now runs parallel to main road section. Will be there with my border collie(if shes recovered from the winter tanners!)
Posted: Fri 12th Jan 2007, 16:05
just back from running round this today i guess wet and muddy would sum it up, but glad to say no fallen trees obstructing the paths (well not big ones).

But there are still 2 weeks for it to dry out a bit i guess.

Anybody else that reads these forums planning on doing it

John

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law