Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - Why has it gone quiete on here?

Author: Rebecca Lawrence
Posted: Mon 8th Jan 2007, 12:07
Local Group: Marches
and i've been on holiday to morocco - wall to wall sunshine for 2 weeks. Was met at gatwick yesterday by howling winds and horizontal rain. Good old UK! So sorry, i haven't been around to ruffle feathers about kit checks etc, but I'll be back........
Author: Matthew Hand
Posted: Sun 7th Jan 2007, 0:24
Local Group: Mid Wales
I'm just about here, my first day of training without coughing/spluttering and generally collapsing in a heap. Things can only get better from here on in 2007. Matt.
Author: Garfield Southall
Posted: Sat 6th Jan 2007, 22:47
Local Group: Merseystride
Hi - I'm back from three days in Grasmere - a few squelchy walks - and leading a University walk in Wet Wales today. Miraculously, the weather cleared as we reached the top of Pen yr helgi du and stayed that way for the rest of a brilliant and memorable day. Views across to Tryfan were gothic and dramatic. Great stuff. Garfield
Author: John King
Posted: Sat 6th Jan 2007, 20:49
24 hours no posts, where is everybody?
Author: Julie Graham
Posted: Fri 5th Jan 2007, 17:57
Local Group: Heart of England
Tee hee John :-) Must admit I've been over to the 'other side' a few times!
Author: John King
Posted: Fri 5th Jan 2007, 9:15
It seems to me that the number of posts on here have fallen off over the last few days, could`nt be due to the return of a certain other forum could it ,or is everybody holding back in anticipation of the promised changes to this website.

Still then again it could be my imagination i guess.

John

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law