Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - Annual Mileage

Author: Raymond Wilkes
Posted: Sun 5th Jan 2020, 20:17
Local Group: West Yorkshire
Don't want to be a killjoy, but publishing mileages before the April strider, might be a bad idea.
Why publish the list in in Strider if its already on record?
I say this as someone who would like to see the list right now!
Author: Manfred Engler
Posted: Sun 5th Jan 2020, 10:23
Local Group: Sussex
Hi,
my total for last year is 2,387 miles, approx 27% runing/jogging, 73% walking

Regards
Manfred
Author: David Morgan
Posted: Sat 4th Jan 2020, 20:59
Local Group: South Wales
Hi David,

We've been comparing monthly totals all year on Twitter and it's been fun seeing how everyone has been getting on. My final total for 2019 was 2460.8

Regards,

David
Author: David Findel-Hawkins
Posted: Thu 2nd Jan 2020, 11:30
Local Group: Beds, Bucks and Northants
The start of a new year, so some of you will be sending off your paper mileage charts so your totals can be printed in April Strider.
I’m aware there are many walkers who prefer to use spreadsheets, rather than post off for a mileage chart and then, having completed it, send it back.

I thought that I would encourage those people to add their totals to this thread. You never know, the editor of Strider might include them.

To start the ball rolling, I did 3460 miles walking/jogging in 2019. This isn’t a competition to find the person with the highest mileage. I’m aware of a number who do more than me. I’d like everyone who keeps a record to join in, no matter how great or small their total is.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law