Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - The Dorset Doodle

Author: Jeff Stevens
Posted: Tue 20th Aug 2019, 15:31
Local Group: West Yorkshire
Hi Mike
It was nice meeting you all and putting some names to faces.
Loved the event and I'm still buzzing from Sunday . It's not all about the walk too, but meeting the walkers and members
from other areas and seeing the beautiful scenery that are special to you and sharing this with others.
Was such a shame to have to return home on Monday, if i didn't have to work Tuesday I would've loved to have stayed for the week.
Once again many thanks
Jeff Stevens
Author: Michael Childs
Posted: Tue 20th Aug 2019, 6:46
Local Group: Dorset
We are really pleased that you enjoyed it. It was nice to meet you at Durlston.
Posted: Mon 19th Aug 2019, 21:00
Just spotted the spelling mistake in the title .
Sorry Jeff
Posted: Mon 19th Aug 2019, 20:58
Hi All
I did the Dorset Doddle on Sunday and just like to say what a well organised event this was .
The Marshals and helpers were fantastic and worked tirelessly to keep us going .
The walk was stunning the food at the end was very nice.
I set off at a fast pace in very warm conditions and soon found myself struggling on the big
accents. All I can say is many thanks to the walkers and runners for helping me through to
the finish.
The atmosphere was fantastic and massive thanks to all the Dorset Marshals and helpers.
for a fantastic event, cant wait for next year.
Jeff

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law