Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - Discounts

Author: Jeff Stevens
Posted: Wed 7th Aug 2019, 20:01
Local Group: West Yorkshire
Hi Dave
I have now been able to use the 30% code at Satmap .
There must have been a glitch.
Thanks for your reply.
Jeff
Author: David Morgan
Posted: Wed 7th Aug 2019, 10:14
Local Group: South Wales
Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
I'll contact our editor re the code on Strider plus I'll make contact with Kingsley Lambert who is our discounts officer to make him aware of the issues identified.

Regards,

David
Author: Armorel Young
Posted: Mon 5th Aug 2019, 9:55
Local Group: Sherwood
Definitely worth emailing Satmap sales and asking for the current discount code - I've done that a couple of times and they usually reply promptly and helpfully.
Author: Jeff Stevens
Posted: Sun 4th Aug 2019, 22:47
Local Group: West Yorkshire
Hi There
I have tried to use the 30% off on the back of strider but the discount code did not
wok for a satmap 20.
regards Jeff
Author: James Slowey
Posted: Sun 4th Aug 2019, 22:33
Local Group: Thames Valley
Looks like many of the discount codes in the discounts section are no longer working (or in one case the suppliers website has disappeared). I tried to use Craghoppers discount and it was not recognised so went on to try the others and the following did not work. Anquet Maps, Fitness Footwear, Merino UK (web site defunct), Outdoor Gear, Tamarack, Herriot Way, Webtogs.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law