Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - 2019 Elsecar skelter

Author: Wendy Leete
Posted: Sun 4th Aug 2019, 21:55
Local Group: North Yorkshire
Me and my hubby also thought this was a great event. He did the short route and I did the long route. Both routes in beautiful country surrounded by motorway networks and large towns...you'd never know the footpaths existed. The highlight of the long route was the edge of a long crag with fantastic views. Our first time ever on this event. I would certainly recommend it if you've never done it before. An advantage is the three routes which makes it open to all walkers whatever your level.

Thanks Vermuyden for a very enjoyable day.....
Author: Jeff Stevens
Posted: Sun 4th Aug 2019, 9:52
Local Group: West Yorkshire
Hi there
Just like to thank everyone at the Vermuyden group for all their hard work which made it a fantastic walk weather was brilliant route was well thought out
and spectacular .Also all the walkers who with all the banta between everyone made for a lot of fun.
Cant wait for next year many thanks Jeff.

PS managed to get a little bit of information on the route for the 2021 100 miler which looks spectacular now cant wait for that too.
Once again many thanks

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law