Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Website Development - Web site update

Author: David Chaston
Posted: Tue 30th Jul 2019, 0:10
Local Group: London
A separate issue now...

Arriving at ldwa.org.uk, I select 'Challenge Events' or 'Social Walks/Groups', and the map onscreen appears above and partially hides the cookie message bar.

Examing the source code, I see the 'cookiealert' class attribute has a 'z-index' of 999, and the 'OpenLayers.Map_3_events' id attribute also has a 'z-index' of 999.

If the OpenLayer z-index is changed to a lower number, then the cookie message bar will appear above the map and this issue will be resolved.
Author: Adam Dawson
Posted: Fri 28th Jun 2019, 23:35
Local Group: London
Bugs should all be fixed now by please email internet officer if you spot anything else.
Author: David Morgan
Posted: Wed 26th Jun 2019, 19:06
Local Group: South Wales
Hi Andrew - There are two bugs that need to be addressed and will be done tomorrow morning. This is one of the issues I'm afraid. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Author: Andy Todd
Posted: Wed 26th Jun 2019, 17:24
Local Group: Wiltshire
Looks the dates for all events have moved forward by one day.

Just tries to email Adam on internet@ldwa.org.uk and the mail came back "550 The mail server could not deliver mail to internet@ldwa.org.uk. The account or domain may not exist, they may be blacklisted, or missing the proper dns entries."

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law