Discussion Forum - PACER - Barcodes in Tally Card Template

Author: Grae Yeandle
Posted: Sun 25th Jul 2021, 7:32
Local Group: South Wales
This has still not been corrected
Author: Don Arthurs
Posted: Wed 12th Jun 2019, 8:19
Local Group: Kent
On the subject of Barcodes, and to avoid creating another thread. I was number 6 on the H100 but at one checkpoint inadvertently presented my tally upside down and was initially scanned in as number 9. Thankfully I was awake enough to flag the error and get it corrected. I'm no Barcode Expert but according to the site 'how stuff works'

"Each digit in a barcode is represented by seven equal-sized vertical blocks. These are colored in either black or white to represent the decimal numbers 0–9. Every number ultimately consists of four fat or thin black and white stripes and its pattern is designed so that, even if you turn it upside down, it can't be confused with any other number."

So I'm a little confused as to why ours, at least for 6 and 9, behaved differently on that occasion.
Author: Grae Yeandle
Posted: Sun 2nd Jun 2019, 12:08
Local Group: South Wales
The barcodes shown on tally cards 549-552 are incorrect. They have a 4 digit number 100x. However, if you delete the incorrect barcodes, for three of those tally cards, the correct bar code appears.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law