Author: Kendra Wedgwood
Posted: Wed 22nd May 2019, 11:47
Local Group: North Yorkshire
Thanks Bill. That makes perfect sense.
Author: Bill Milbourne
Posted: Wed 22nd May 2019, 10:15
Local Group: Northumbria
We do not intend to check kit at the start,
There will be a formal kit check at some point on the route but you can be asked to produce any item of mandatory equipment at any time by any of the marshals, including the sweeps. Dont rule it out altogether but I wouldnt make special preparation for it

You will be asked to sign a declaration that you have all of the mandatory equipment with you, and that you undertake to have it with you throughout the event, before you will be allowed to register. Copies of the declaration will be available at registration if you have not printed out your own.
Author: Patrick Barry
Posted: Wed 22nd May 2019, 9:07
Local Group: South Manchester
For the North York Moors 100, it was at one of the early checkpoints, not at the start, is that the case each year?
Author: Kendra Wedgwood
Posted: Wed 22nd May 2019, 8:44
Local Group: North Yorkshire
Hi,
Is there a formal kit check on the Saturday morning? I’m just wondering whether to pack my kit ready to go or whether to pack it all separately into a box (so it’s easier and quicker for the kit checker).

Also if there is a formal kit check, what time can we arrive from?

Thankyou

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law