Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Local Groups - New Logo

Author: Michael Headley
Posted: Sun 2nd Dec 2018, 22:59
Local Group: Kent
Roger - As Iain indicates there are already many contributions to this discussion in the Bothy section of the Forum. You can find them at https://www.ldwa.org.uk/forum/show_topic.php?tpc=2607&dir=S.
Author: Iain Connell
Posted: Sun 2nd Dec 2018, 22:39
Local Group: East Lancashire
Moderators, please move this post to the Bothy under 'The new LDWA logo'. The latter is already long enough without a duplicate.
Author: Roger Davies
Posted: Sun 2nd Dec 2018, 21:22
Local Group: Merseystride
Am I the only one to be upset by the choices for the new logo? We are told that we can only choose between the 2 designs offered. Neither of which seems to me to represent the LDWA I joined. We are told we need the change to become relevant in the modern world. Unfortunately I am unable to attend the AGM to speak my mind. Is there anyone out there how will be able to do this? As a believer in democracy I have voted for the least objectionable (in my opinion) new logo but wish we had more choice including keeping the old logo.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law