Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - Online voting tech problem

Author: Madeleine Watson
Posted: Thu 22nd Nov 2018, 13:14
Local Group: West Yorkshire
I have hopefully corrected it all now. Email sent out. Many apologies. Let me know if there are still problems. I'm hoping that the logo vote which goes live on 1st December will be smoother ....
Author: Deirdre Flegg
Posted: Thu 22nd Nov 2018, 13:07
Local Group: Dorset
Thanks Adam- it worked from your link on this post, but still incorrect in the News flash on the home page.Some people may not see these posts.
Author: Iain Connell
Posted: Thu 22nd Nov 2018, 12:24
Local Group: East Lancashire
Thanks
Iain
Author: Adam Dawson
Posted: Thu 22nd Nov 2018, 11:46
Local Group: London
Author: Adam Dawson
Posted: Thu 22nd Nov 2018, 11:46
Local Group: London
We are aware there is a bug and we will be sending out a correction email later today.
The bulk email this morning had the incorrect link to the voting site.
If you click this link:
https://www.ldwa.org.uk/membership/vote/vote.php?vote_id=4
You will be able to vote as normal.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
Author: Deirdre Flegg
Posted: Thu 22nd Nov 2018, 11:26
Local Group: Dorset
Yes, I have also had a problem-both from the email link and from the link on this site. I seem to get taken to log in for LDWA admin and therefore no access.
Author: Iain Connell
Posted: Thu 22nd Nov 2018, 10:24
Local Group: East Lancashire
Not able to vote electronically in the national Treasurer's post. Was not able to proceed past the new (?) members' login page https://www.ldwa.org.uk/admin_main/admin_login.php. Able to login (for this posting) as before from these (Forum) pages, but link in voting email then not bypassing blocked login.

Iain

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law