Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Notice Board - Dog back pack

Author: Paul Green
Posted: Sat 5th Oct 2019, 8:55
Local Group: Cornwall & Devon
Trixie Timon rucksack.

We used a 50p foam offcut to make it a little shallower for our (short-legged) JRT.
Author: Julie Gardner
Posted: Thu 22nd Nov 2018, 7:55
Local Group: High Peak
Can anyone recommend a back pack I can use for my JR terrier. He is now 13 years old and over the past 18 months I have greatly reduced his mileage, and if I want to do any long walks then I have to leave him behind. I wish to include him still since I am on a mission to complete my Nuttalls next year. I have tried adapting some of my old packs, but doesn't work. There are several on Amazon and various prices.
What I don't want is a front carrier with holes for his legs and tail, nor do I want a pram, which you can actually buy. Can't see myself somehow out on the cells with a dog in a buggy......Got an image to keep!!!! He is a Parson and weighs about 7 kg. Any idea greatly appreciated before I buy one.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law