Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Birmingham Canal Cater

Author: Jo Johnstone
Posted: Tue 7th Aug 2018, 16:51
Local Group: South Wales
Hi,
I'm booked on Saturdays event but can't find the route description to print of 26.2. This is a new event for me so any anyone point me in the right direction please.
Jo
Author: David Powell
Posted: Sun 5th Aug 2018, 19:55
Local Group: Heart of England
Hi Lee
Sorry for the delay in replying - Yes there will be a gpx file for both routes and we will post it with route descriptions next week after the close of entries- The route will be the same as last year - the bridge has been repaired but we will keep the route the same as it adds 400 yds to the distance. We did look at a change to the earlier part of the route but that added 2 miles which we decided was too much
Author: Madeleine Watson
Posted: Sun 29th Jul 2018, 20:02
Local Group: West Yorkshire
Lee- if you are still looking I have last year (with diversion) and the year before. Not sure what the route will be this year though (sadly I'm not doing it).
Author: Lee Hall
Posted: Fri 13th Jul 2018, 16:50
Local Group: Sherwood
Can anyone help please, does anyone have a GPX file for this walk? I did it last year and have the track but there was an unsafe bridge and the route was changed.

I’m presuming the bridge is safe and the route should be the original.

Help appreciated many thanks

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law