Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Hundreds - Coach pick-up times

Author: Andy Carpenter
Posted: Tue 22nd May 2018, 6:59
Local Group: Beds, Bucks and Northants
Cheers Pete, you’re absolutely right! I’d read that PDF, but had somehow managed to miss the coach-pickup window every time. My bad. Ta!
Author: Pete George
Posted: Tue 22nd May 2018, 6:01
Local Group: Cumbria
Hi Andy, look in your in box for an email from Phil Butler on or around 10th May, this had the details you are looking for.
Essentially though bus pick up times from the Dover Royal Military School are 6:50-7:30 with another at 11:00 for the 2pm starters.
We didn't get sent physical tickets for the bus so am not sure how that side will work.

Pete
Author: Andy Carpenter
Posted: Mon 21st May 2018, 22:27
Local Group: Beds, Bucks and Northants
Hi
As far as I recall, I booked a coach-transfer when entering this event months ago. Anyone know the following:

A. Are we meant to have received specific confirmation of our individual coach-trip booking?

B. What time do the coaches leave from the Duke of York School in Dover on Sat morning?

Apologies if the info is already out there somewhere. Have had a look around, but can't spot it anywhere. All I found was the coaches' arrival-window at Hastings (8:20 - 9:00).
Cheers,
Andy

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law