Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Hundreds - Who is staying at Dover Travelodge Fri Night

Author: Kathryn Tytler
Posted: Wed 30th May 2018, 14:28
Well done on finishing, Pete. I retired at breakfast suffering from blisters, but at least I've qualified for next year.
Thank you for the lift on Sat morning. I hope you had a better jopurney home than Friday's
Posted: Wed 23rd May 2018, 10:52
Hi Pete, Thank you, That would be great, I am travelling to Dover by train, so I'd love a lift to the school. Let me know what time you are leaving. My mobile number is 07910 690212
Author: Pete George
Posted: Tue 22nd May 2018, 17:00
Local Group: Cumbria
Kathryn, are you walking to the Royal Military School by choice or through necessity?
I'm staying at the Travelodge on Friday and would gladly give you a lift on the Saturday if that would help.

Pete.
Author: Peter Jull
Posted: Tue 22nd May 2018, 15:24
Local Group: Kent
If you're walking up to the school don't forget it will take 5 minutes to walk from the gate to the baggage drop and coaches.
Posted: Mon 21st May 2018, 11:57
Who is staying at Dover Travelodge Fri Night?
Are you walking to the Military School in the morning?

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law