Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Hundreds - Recce Parking?

Author: Heather Aston
Posted: Wed 14th Mar 2018, 20:22
Local Group: Thames Valley
Keir would it be possible to take up your offer of drive way parking? hmaryaston284@gmail.com to chat. Thanks
Author: Peter Jull
Posted: Tue 13th Mar 2018, 15:44
Local Group: Kent
Brewer's Fayre can get hostile about non-customers using their car park; putting notices on winscreens at least. Better to use the layby at TR325423 or better still Broadlees car park which is right on the route but bear in mind it's locked at 4pm until April 1st after which it's open until 7pm
Posted: Mon 19th Feb 2018, 20:34
Hi Thanks I intend to head out mid April so will be in touch nearer the time. H
Author: David Giles
Posted: Sun 18th Feb 2018, 6:59
Local Group: Sussex
Jane and I did a " recce " of the last 23ish mile loop yesterday, RD was spot on, some lovely villages to go through. Flat and no real mud ( bearing in mind we both did the WT this year). We parked in the Brewers Fayre right at the entrance to the DOYMS and went across fields to picked up the course at St Margarets-At-Cliffe. Alternatively you could go south east over fields to pick up route at GR TR 330 424.

Dave and Jane
Author: Keir Williams
Posted: Thu 15th Feb 2018, 21:16
Local Group: Kent
I can offer a space in a private driveway in Etchinghill - CT18 8DA. About 2.5m from the route between Hythe and Folkestone and same distance from Sandling train station.
Posted: Sat 10th Feb 2018, 20:57
Can anybody offer a safe place to leave a car for a few night whilst on a recce? Possible a quiet village etc.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law