Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - The Bothy - Radio Interview !

Author: Garfield Southall
Posted: Wed 20th Sep 2006, 22:56
Local Group: Merseystride
I'll listen in Matt - I'll be on my way over to the LDWA National Committee meeting in Nottingham.

You might want to drop Julie a line. She was live on the Steve Wright show talking about walking as a fitness promoter
Garfield
Author: Matthew Hand
Posted: Wed 20th Sep 2006, 22:53
Local Group: Mid Wales
I was phoned today by BBC Radio Wales, they want to do a live interview (better a live than a than a dead one) with me, about the Pumlomon challenge.

They are phoning 6.10am on Saturday morning, it will be broacast live - and that is all I know !!!

Although the walk isn't an official ldwa event, I shall try my best to plug the organisation and the fra; but I'm a bit of a novice at this sort of thing. So, if you are awake in th early hours of Saturday morning, tune in - to whatever it is ?

I hope to catch up with Janet S-P for "grouping" later during the event, Janet has a 2 hour head start, I fear that is a bit too much with my present low level of fitness, and Janets impressive turn of speed. Loser buys the beer, I shall bring some money! Matt.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law