Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - CHATSWORTH CHALLENGE

Author: Ian Koszalinski
Posted: Mon 11th Sep 2006, 10:42
Local Group: High Peak
this is one of my favorites, have completed 7 and have never experience bad weather, it's a good event to meet newbies, and introduce them to the L.D.W.A. Be warned for next year, they are only going to accept pre booked entries, the organisation is great and my congratulations go to the three on the organising commitee and the helpers for a well run event
Author: Anthony Hammond
Posted: Mon 11th Sep 2006, 9:20
Local Group: Marches
Yes lots - at least 60 runners (or run / walkers) from what I could see.
Author: Garfield Southall
Posted: Sun 10th Sep 2006, 19:50
Local Group: Merseystride
Sounds like a good event, Rebecca. Will add it to my list for next year.

It's also one of the Montrail events (see thread over in The Bothy). Were there many runners on the event ? G.
Author: Rebecca Lawrence
Posted: Sun 10th Sep 2006, 18:13
Local Group: Marches
Very well organise event, way-marked throughout so even the most navigationally challenged person could relax and enjoy the scenery rather than missing a line of the route description. Very runner friendly too, and inclusive for all abilities with an 11 hour cut off time. Pie and Peas at the finish and biscuits and drinks throughout (every 3 miles) but could have done with more savoury options at the checkpoints. Definately on the list for next year.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law