Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Ideas Forum - LDWA Recipe Book

Author: Helen Strong
Posted: Tue 17th Jan 2017, 11:02
Local Group: Kent
On several of the recent social walks I have been on, there has been much discussion on the food that is served on challenge events.
My own experience of the delicious vegetarian stew on the last Founders' Challenge got me thinking. If members were willing to part with their treasured recipes, these could be edited to create an 'LDWA Recipe Book'. This could be a useful source of revenue and a way of bringing together some great family recipes for members to enjoy.
It is suggested that the book is published through Amazon. This would allow the book to be published for Kindle as well as in 'print on demand'.
I don't know if this idea has been suggested before, but make this suggestion for the national committee to consider.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law