Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Long Distance Paths - Wild Yorkshire Way

Author: Ian Fletcher
Posted: Sat 12th Nov 2016, 16:53
Local Group: Vermuyden (South Yorks)
Hi all, I'm a new member and I'd like to draw your attention to a "home made" long distance walk that I've designed myself. The Wild Yorkshire Way is a "hop on, hop off" walk around Yorkshire, over 500 miles long in total, and is purely for interest and has no commercial purpose whatsoever. The walk is documented on my Wild Yorkshire Way website.

The website also include a GPS tracking feature which can be used anywhere in the UK, and provides free access to OS maps. this allows friends and family to follow your walk on the internet at home while you're out in the hills.

Any feedback, either here or via the contact form on my website, would be most welcome. Best wishes from Yorkshire!

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law