Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Gear ! - Paramo Jackets

Author: Mark Smith
Posted: Mon 14th Dec 2015, 18:46
Local Group: Marches
Well I got my jacket back. It caught up with me at a hotel in France while walking the GR6 route.
They fixed the broken zip (although its still frustratingly stiff to get it started). But at least it was free of charge.
Posted: Wed 18th Nov 2015, 10:37
Thats good, because it clearly was their fault because it was a problem from the start. We shall see....
Author: Raymond Wilkes
Posted: Tue 17th Nov 2015, 22:51
Local Group: West Yorkshire
I had a problem with a faulty zip and they changed it free - they do if its their fault
Posted: Tue 17th Nov 2015, 11:44
Does anyone have experience of the returns policy of this company? I have one of their jackets, which has been great so far, except for a stiff zip. The salesman said it would ease with use, and, as it was the last one in my size, I bought it.
Unfortunately, I always had a little trouble getting the zip to start, and now it's gone altogether. They are supposed to have a 'lifetime' guarantee, which one would assume covers zips. I rang their customer services, and they said they would have to asses the problem to see if they would replace it FOC or whether I would have to fork out the £47 myself. I'm a little surprised at this considering its a £300 jacket....
Anyone else had experience of this company's return policy?

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law