Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Founders' Marathon

Author: Elton Ellis
Posted: Tue 6th Oct 2015, 12:33
Local Group: Surrey
Thanks once again to London Group for a good day out in the Surrey Hills. Good weather, interesting variations on the route and the usual wonderful spread of food afterwards.
Author: John Pennifold
Posted: Sat 3rd Oct 2015, 19:36
Local Group: London
My photos from this year's 2015 Founders Challenge: https://www.flickr.com/photos/john_pp/albums/72157659009126590
Author: Julian Sharpe
Posted: Tue 21st Oct 2014, 23:03
Local Group: South Wales
Thanks to members of the London Group (and anyone else who helped) for the smooth running of the Founders'. When I got up I feared it would pour down all day, but the rain stopped and we were treated to a glorious day in the Surrey Hills - some of my favorite scenery in England. I thoroughly enjoyed the day,
Author: Simon Leck
Posted: Mon 20th Oct 2014, 23:30
Local Group: Yorkshire Coast
I throughly enjoyed my day in out in the Surrey Hills AONB... what a cracking event!
Author: Elton Ellis
Posted: Mon 20th Oct 2014, 19:51
Local Group: Surrey
Beautiful route through the Surrey Hills in fine weather. Friendly faces at the checkpoints, and a (very upmarket) ploughman’s at the end, then fruit salad using fresh fruit. What more could one ask for? Thank you, London Group and helpers.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law