Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Steve Clarks N100 photo's

Author: Philip Powell
Posted: Sun 16th Jul 2006, 19:17
Local Group: Northumbria
I suspect it is a firewall and/or browser setting problem. With ZoneAlarm and Firefox, I just get the music but with Opera I get both.
Author: Steve Clark
Posted: Sat 15th Jul 2006, 13:16
Local Group: Beds, Bucks and Northants
Hi Dave, sorry to here you can't get my photo's up. I'm sorry but i can't help you, if nobody else is having the problem then it must be your software. Is anybody else having the same problem Steve
Author: David Morgan
Posted: Tue 11th Jul 2006, 9:13
Local Group: South Wales
Steve,
I've tried looking at your photos but I can't seem to get the software to work. I've gor Flashplayer 7 installed and whilst I get the music, nothing else is displayed. Any thoughts?
Author: Julie Welch
Posted: Sun 2nd Jul 2006, 21:06
Local Group: London
The link is also available on this website on Latest News. Thanks, Steve, and as ever congratulations on some smashing photos.
Author: Steve Clark
Posted: Sun 2nd Jul 2006, 16:27
Local Group: Beds, Bucks and Northants
Hello happy walkers, my Northumbrian 100 photo's are now on the BBN web site, the link is on the contact/links page. What a great weekend it was. See you all in Wales

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law