Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Gear ! - Satmap reset anomolies

Author: Raymond Wilkes
Posted: Fri 25th Apr 2014, 20:00
Local Group: West Yorkshire
I have been having 2 intermittent problems which I think are related.

When I have uploaded a recorded route from the Satmap to my computer, I delete the route on the Satmap. But the next time I want to upload a route I find the cancelled route still present. I delete it again and then it is gone for good.
It is odd because I have checked the deletion by switching the Satmap off and then on after deletion, and I find it has indeed gone, only to find it is back when I have walked another route!

A bigger problem is that sometimes when I am recording my route I find the snail track is a straight line going back to a previous walk! This is despite using 'Reset All' before pressing start.

I think the solution may be to use Reset All before deleting the routes and I am going to try this.

However, if anyone else has had these problems and found a solution I would be interested to know about it.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law