Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - 25 th CHAGFORD CHALLENGE

Author: Richard Plumley
Posted: Mon 31st Mar 2014, 19:40
Local Group: Bristol & West
Well what a beautiful day out we were treated to different route for the 25th which I am informed was very close to the 1st running of the event the route was in my opinion slightly more demanding than the other four times I have done this event ,great start along the infant river teign into Castle Drogo Park my thoughts were this is a stroll in the park but wow was I wrong the climb out of cp1 was never ending I had already cancelled my first opinion and rightly so the rest was true Dartmoor fashion long climbs plenty of diffucult navigation after Post Bridge and some very wet feet ! and a big thankyou to kind Barry Olver the organiser for the last mountain to climb with only 2 miles to the finnish! genuing Cornwall and Devon hospitality plenty of good food tea and coke very welcoming from Hazel and her merry band of helpers I think I can say with out any doubt well worth travelling 100 miles for, to come home totally wrecked but happy thanks C+D

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law