Author: Merrian Lancaster
Posted: Tue 18th Mar 2014, 16:01
Local Group: Beds, Bucks and Northants
Photos from the C walk.

More photos from the C walk.
Author: Eileen Greenwood
Posted: Mon 17th Mar 2014, 22:58
Local Group: Yorkshire Coast
And Andy enjoyed it too! He had to cycle over in a head wind from Scarborough cos I had the car over in Teesside. Then he did the 20 mile walk. And danced the evening Barn Dance. That is fitness training. And having me to put up with!
Author: Eileen Greenwood
Posted: Mon 17th Mar 2014, 22:41
Local Group: Yorkshire Coast
What a lovely fun weekend and a great hotel. Thank you Nidderdale and the organisers and walk leaders. I arrived at work Monday morning on a high Oh it didn't last long but what the heck. . I have even looked on the web for a local barn dance group and low and behold there is one in Stockton- just £1.50 per week for a couple hours of fun and fitness. Who needs to pay over the top for gym fees when there is a cheaper, more social and less boring alternative!

Thank you to Ken Falconer for being patient with those of us with 2 left feet and no timing and for providing us with late hours of fun,laughter and more exercise!

AGMs are fun! Where is it next year?

My house share (male!) is snoring loud now so I know I wont sleep for a while! There is a pattern and if I dont get to sleep before he starts snoring I've had
it.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law