Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Northumberland 100 - Lost Property, Badges and Tallies

Author: Mike Rayner
Posted: Wed 26th Jul 2006, 7:51
Local Group: Northumbria
Some last messages regarding the Northumberland 100

If you want an extra badge, please post me a stamped addressed envelope

If you want a printed Results Sheet, e-mail me your address

We still have exclusive N100 garments for sale: 1 medium and 1 large tee shirt at £7.50 each and 1 medium polo shirt at £12.50. Post me your cheque payable to Northumberland 100 and your delivery address

There is still a lot of lost property to be claimed. The major items are: 2 pairs trainers, map case and maps, compass, 2 pairs shorts, sleeveless jacket, pair socks, 2 hats, 4 pairs gloves and a bag of tablets. E-mail me a description of your gear

My e-mail: mike@rayner77.freeserve.co.uk
My address: 1 Corriedale Close, Pity Me, Durham DH1 5GY
Author: Ian Koszalinski
Posted: Sun 18th Jun 2006, 14:56
Local Group: High Peak
yes with the neon lights to show the checkpoints thanks
Posted: Fri 16th Jun 2006, 14:42
I have just collected the tee shirts from the printers, will spend the weekend parcelling and addressing them, and hopefully they will be all posted by the middle of next week. You did order the special edition one in dayglo green didn't you Ian?
Author: Ian Koszalinski
Posted: Fri 16th Jun 2006, 9:12
Local Group: High Peak
when are the T- shirts arriving?
Posted: Tue 6th Jun 2006, 19:55
I will have to retract the offer to send people's tallies. I have a pile of tallies, but obviously not all of them by any means. Sorry for that.
Posted: Mon 5th Jun 2006, 21:50
I am the custodian of the lost property from the event. If you have lost an item please contact me on 0191-3845923 or mike@rayner77.freeserve.co.uk.

Details such as colour, brand, size or a general description will help me locate your items. This should be easy for the walker(s) left with one gaiter, one waterproof sock and one sock - Long John Silver not having been seen on the event.

In the reverse direction I know two walkers who lost head torches and one who lost the cup off his flask. I do not have these, but if you do, please let me know.

Walkers who want an extra badge or their tally back should also contact me.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law