Sorry Iain. Mis-spelt your name wrong!
Author: Norman Corrin
Posted: Wed 23rd Oct 2013, 17:18
Local Group: Beds, Bucks and Northants
Thanks Ian
Author: Iain Connell
Posted: Wed 23rd Oct 2013, 14:31
Local Group: East Lancashire
I've used dash4it.co.uk (online map, charts and gear accessories, currently 40% off OS map prices, free 1st class postage, suggested by LDWA Valleys hundred team for their route maps) several times, and have been impressed by their speed and low prices.

However, I was recently unable to complete a purchase via their site's checkout because they have changed their requirements for bank card types and my previously registered card was not accepted. I was not able to login or re-register, and had to email for help. They supplied a temporary password, I was able to register a new card and reset the password.

It was only because I had just obtained a new Visa card, and had used them successfully before, that I persevered. If you haven't used them for a while, you may have problems registering a different card.

Iain

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law