Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Wychavon way--accommodation

Posted: Wed 10th Jul 2013, 8:13
Hi,yes I'm logged in correctly when I download I just get the blue bar going across the top then nothing.Im wondering if its because I'm on my iPhone but I get nothing when I use the wife's laptop.
Author: Simon Leck
Posted: Mon 8th Jul 2013, 14:29
Local Group: Yorkshire Coast
Hi Richard,

Daft question, but are you loggin in using your LDWA membership / Password? If you are can you tell me if you are seeing any sort of error message?

Simon.
Posted: Mon 8th Jul 2013, 11:17
I'm still unable to download memory map files or gpx ???
Posted: Fri 5th Jul 2013, 20:43
Bugger it lol I've ordered the paper maps,so if anyone has any recommendations for accommodation would be greatly appreciated
Posted: Fri 5th Jul 2013, 20:24
I've got a picture of England and part of Europe,there's a blue line where I presume the walk is but I'm unable to zoom in.Ps I'm the worlds worse techno phobe hence I enjoy walking...no computers involved.
Author: Simon Leck
Posted: Fri 5th Jul 2013, 18:47
Local Group: Yorkshire Coast
Hi Richard,

Can you tell me what you see when when you try to download the Memory-Map file for the Wychavon Way and hopefuly I'll able to point you in the right direction.

Simon (Internet Officer)
Posted: Fri 5th Jul 2013, 18:10
Hi all,I'm a new member and I'm having a few problems.I seem unable to download the memory map for the above walk and I'm looking for accommodation.This is my first attempt at a long walk and would love it to go well(so are my 2 friends who have left the organisation up to me).
Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.were starting from droitwhich and are looking to 15milesx2 then 10 ish on last day.Inns and pubs preferable.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law