Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Notice Board - Wychavon way-accommodation

Author: Arthur Metcalfe
Posted: Mon 7th Oct 2013, 13:56
Local Group: West Yorkshire
to Richard Smith reguarding the Wychavon Way the route is on Explorer maps. Just count 8 of the Green Diamonds = One-mile I have a book on the path but it doe,s not list accom. the web sites should help you for accom for the area.One could walk this path in 3 days as it,s only 40 miles. . ie Droitwich=8 miles--I believe there is accom in Flyford Flavell at17 miles in to the walk.--Elmly Castle at 30 miles .then to finish
-A Metcalfe Cornishbreeze@Yahoo.co.uk
Author: Nic Arb
Posted: Wed 25th Sep 2013, 9:44
Local Group: Kent
Have you tried downloading the gpx file?
Posted: Fri 5th Jul 2013, 18:06
Hi all,I'm a new member and I'm having a few problems.I seem unable to download the memory map for the above walk and I'm looking for accommodation.This is my first attempt at a long walk and would love it to go well(so are my 2 friends who have left the organisation up to me).
Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law