Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Camping at Northumberland 100

Posted: Mon 15th May 2006, 22:47
Chris I have been a member of the caravan club for over 25 years and have never heard of a minimum stay. There used to be a limit of three weeks on any site. Of course I may be wrong but I would check it out first.
Author: Chris Chorley
Posted: Sun 14th May 2006, 21:51
Local Group: Norfolk & Suffolk
...and on the tent part. We will be there for 3 nights (which I think might be the minimum stay).
Posted: Sun 14th May 2006, 19:53
John Try the Caravan Club Site at Powburn 8 miles South of Wooler, it has a camping area and I know that there are 100's helpers on the caravan part over that weekend.
David H
Author: Philip Powell
Posted: Sun 14th May 2006, 18:07
Local Group: Northumbria
The school grounds are not available for camping, I'm afraid.
Author: John Jocys
Posted: Mon 8th May 2006, 14:38
Local Group: East Lancashire
Does anyone know what the situation is re: camping? Obviously the school has grounds, but I don't know if they're available for camping.

We've tried local campsites but they're either full or they demand a minimum of a three night booking.

Thanks,

John

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law