Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Camel-Teign hundred: petrol share from North West or North East?

Author: Iain Connell
Posted: Wed 3rd Apr 2013, 11:21
Local Group: East Lancashire
Martin, thanks for the offer. I'm staying overnight Monday 27th in Teignmouth, so don't mind what time I finish. May now be travelling earlier than 24th, will get back to you.
Author: Martin Kenyon
Posted: Wed 27th Mar 2013, 21:22
Local Group: Lakeland
Hi Iain, What is your expected finishing time? I am heading down from the Lakes and might be looking for a person or people to share the fuel cost with!
Author: Iain Connell
Posted: Thu 21st Feb 2013, 14:26
Local Group: East Lancashire
I'm travelling from Yorkshire to Teignmouth on Friday 24th May (early coach to Wadebridge start on the Saturday), returning preferably Tuesday 28th. Would anyone be able to offer lift with petrol share from NW (could be Preston or Manchester) or NE (could be Leeds or York) on the Friday ?

I can be flexible regarding meet place (I live near Skipton) and return day.

Thanks, Iain

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law