Latest News: The LDWA 50th Hundred Read more

Discussion Forum - Events - Three Shires

Author: Paul Burgess
Posted: Mon 8th Apr 2013, 19:52
Local Group: Cornwall & Devon
Many thanks to all members and helpers on this event. The route description was spot on which made for a terrific day on my first visit to the Peak District. Is the weather always like this! The views were amazing AND you even laid on a micro brewery near the end! (Looking forward to my bottle of Wobbly Wallaby). Also, thanks to my walking partner Alan for the latter stages. Hope you made it safe back to Norfolk. I'm certainly looking forward to entering another Staffs event in the future, the food was incredible too!
Thanks again.
Author: Lisa Gittins
Posted: Wed 3rd Apr 2013, 22:09
Local Group: Merseystride
I think you can decide when you're on route, but don't quote me on that.
Author: Jimmy Smith
Posted: Wed 3rd Apr 2013, 19:29
Local Group: The Irregulars
Does anyone know what conditions we are likely to be facing on Saturday? There is still quite a lot of snow in places over here in Yorkshire. I am wondering which length route I should select.

Do we have to set this at the start or do we have the option of letting the marshals know at the checkpoints if we are not going to do any of the extra loops and return by the main loop?

Thanks,

Jimmy
Author: Julie Brownhill
Posted: Sun 3rd Mar 2013, 16:48
Local Group: Staffordshire
The event is now full.
Author: Lisa Gittins
Posted: Wed 20th Feb 2013, 14:48
Local Group: Merseystride
Hi,

Are there places still available? Just about to post off 2 x entries. Thanks.
Author: Julie Brownhill
Posted: Wed 13th Feb 2013, 17:08
Local Group: Staffordshire
The event has only 40 places left. Don't miss your oatcake fix!

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law